where to get 2006 YZ450 50th annivarsary graphics

Like the title says does anyone know where to get a set of graphics for the yellow body without costing an arm and a leg?

Yamaha shows them in their catalog, but that's the aforementioned arm/leg deal.  The shroud graphics alone are about $100....each side.

The best way, most likely, is a custom graphics outlet, which would normally be able to do a full custom set for about that same money. 

Yamaha shows them in their catalog, but that's the aforementioned arm/leg deal.  The shroud graphics alone are about $100....each side.

The best way, most likely, is a custom graphics outlet, which would normally be able to do a full custom set for about that same money. 

Ok and yeah I saw they were $111 for one side and $114 for the other so that's a bit over the top. I was kind hoping to find some thing around $100 cause I did check into the custom ones and they were about the $200-250 range.

I send One Industries an email and they didn't have anything and then I send Factory Effects an email and he told me to look at the DX1 kits that can be customized. I'm gonna go that route and get the full kit so I can get the air box covers too. http://store.factoryeffex.com/DX1-Customs_c_13.html