UTAH RIDERS..... anyone riding ANYWHERE in utah???

I need to go riding!!! My parents just got back from st. george and said that it is nice and warm down there. Then they told me that they saw a bunch of people with a huge trailer full of dirt bikes and that almost put me to tears. :D Anyone want a weekend of riding down south? I would be more than happy to pay for the fuel and hotel if someone would just go with me!! I have never been riding down there and I am going @$#%%$# nuts cuz I can't get OUT RIDING!!! There HAS TO be someone who would would like to go. I would like to leave saturday morning, ride that afternoon and sunday, then come back sunday night. My schedule is somewhat flexable and I'm open to any ideas. Anyone been riding down there who could let me in on cool spots to ride? My computer is broken, so if I can't get on here to respond call me at 556-8082. Thanks! :D

Desperate Chris :)

errr..... :) last call?

Hey Chris!

I too, am going nuts right now! But, my bike is torn down getting a engine upgrade...

Dan

What I want to know is who the 35 views came from. All of these people looking at this even if it has nothing to do with them? I SOOOO don't think so. Good to hear from you though Dan! What kinds of upgrades are you doing? If I could just get my jetting right, and maybe do the starter upgrades I would be completely happy. I need to take my carb off, clean it out and play with jets some more. Maybe tomorrow.

What I want to know is who the 35 views came from. All of these people looking at this even if it has nothing to do with them? I SOOOO don't think so.

Ok, I'll admit it. I looked at it and it didn't have anything to do with me. I looked because we've ridden together in the past...

FYI, smashed my right-hand radiator like you did to yours last summer. A stupid little, low-speed tipover and I crunched the radiator. Fortunately, it's not leaking like yours did. :)

Glad you're working on the jetting Chris. The way that thing acted last summer really had me worried...

I am installing a 12.5:1 440cc Big Bore kit...In as much as I love my DRZ, it simply does not have enough low end...

Soon though, very soon.

A couple more months and we're gonna have to revisit Hobble Creek! :)

However, I am going to need some break-in time. Where to go? Hmm... :D

I am going to need some break-in time. Where to go? Hmm... :D

How about MOAB?? :)

I am going to need some break-in time. Where to go? Hmm... :D

How about MOAB?? :)

I better break it in before that!

Man I checked this out too late I had some buddies going out this weekend I couldnt have to work, sorry I hope you get to go out soon we are trying to do a late Feb Moab trip we did last year rode in snow was awesome we rode with elite tours, had a good time then my Yamaha blew up different story but still was awesome

Hey Carlisle1972, how about holding off a month and com'on down the last weekend in March?

Dan

OK!! This is a whole lot better!!! Still no ride going yet, but at least some replies to keep the thread alive. :) Moab would be really cool!! If someone(Dave) could possibly manage to stay off road I might be able to go for that. :D Anywhere that is mostly free of snow and above freezing would work just fine. I hate winter. :D

:D

...If someone(Dave) could possibly manage to stay off road I might be able to go for that...

To be honest Chris, that's not going to happen. Riding in Moab is so much fun, but the experience is heightened to a new level when you have a dual-sport ride...

We do, however, have guys meeting us down there that aren't dual-sported and they're going meet us at the trail heads. You're more than welcome to do that and we'd love to have you along for the ride... :)

Dan

Yea we have ktm 520's 450's and xr650's all licensed, the bikes are not equipedd with horns, turn signals, dot tires, brakelights just stock as that is concerned so we put in about 100 miles a day joining trails together and some of the trails like the white rim you have to have plates we are talking about doing that one twice in one day, thats 250 miles total!

I agree to really appreciate Moab you need to dual sport to get everywhere and get lots of miles in. Dual Sport means you have a plate and lights to get by as "legal" for running down the roads. Cops & Rangers are cool there so they will not give you trouble blasting down the many fire roads and trails. :)

Where are you in Utah? It is so cold up here in Utah valley, I am itching for spring weather.

Im in Colorado has been great riding here no snow anymore this place has changed!

Where are you in Utah? It is so cold up here in Utah valley, I am itching for spring weather.

Salt Lake City...and I too, have an itch that can't be scratched at the moment! :)

Im in Colorado has been great riding here no snow anymore this place has changed!

No snow in CO? Hey! That rhymes. I'm a poet and didn't know it!

Seriously, no snow?? You lucky dog!

Alright Chris. If the weather pattern improves and it gets into the mid-40s like expected in Delta, let's ride the dunes and low level trails around Cherry Creek. Say Feb 21st? I'm sure there'll be snow in the shade, but I'll brave it. Around noon so it's warm enough.

-Eric

Hmmm...that's tempting... :)