2012 WR450 redline

Does anyone out there know the official redline or maximum rpm for the WR450 2012?

I heard all sorts from 10000 to 11000, personally I consider that a little high for a single, so any info would be greatly received and appreciated.

Not sure whats going on with my WR left it in 4th and could only reach 9000 rpm. Just wont go any more. Feels to me its holding back but at a standstill will hit the rev limiter. It has been uncorked and does go like a bloody rocket so is the Vapour inaccurate?

Any ideas greatly recieved.

Yes I know hitting the rev limiter is a bit extreme but I had to see if it would complete the full rev range. It just feels to me like it's holding back when out on the road. The igniter sensor wire has been soldered the directly to the pulse generator so shouldn't be an issue, but thanks for the input.

It'll rev plenty. For some reason I thought the limiter was 12.5K on the 2012 WR. I hit the limiter sometimes but never intentionally. I find the tuned/derestricted otherwise bone stock motor absolutely superb. I'm extremely happy with it. Like Nuklhed my WR never complains.