How many brits are on here?

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and I live in Manchester in the UK just wondering how many (if any) of the members are from the UK.

I know the majority are from the USA but ive been lurking this site for many years and there's tons of interesting and helpful things on here.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and I live in Manchester in the UK just wondering how many (if any) of the members are from the UK.

I know the majority are from the USA but ive been lurking this site for many years and there's tons of interesting and helpful things on here.

Hardly any of us, Im lancashire. TT is deffo the best forum i have found

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im from wigan in the UK. New to the site and new to dirt bikes as not had one since I was 16 when I had a cr500, and that was a long long time ago! Looking for some nice lanes to play on so any help will be great from any other north west thumpers.

• 4 weeks later...

Me also a ls650( s40) rider ( wish I still had me xr600) ??!!! Painful but fun !!! Gonna ave to sell it ......it seems the uk bike scene is fading fast . Don't see anyone under say 35 on a proper bike , look in a bike mag and everyone is over 40 ?? The roads and traffic and cameras etc play a large part in it I'd guess ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm from Denmark but the UK market seems so much better, so i am looking for used parts from the UK.

Is the best source to find things via ebay.co.uk or do you have another site you can recommend? In Denmark we use a specific Facebook group, but we're also not near as many mx fans as you are.

Regards Lars