2014 OTD prices?

I am looking at getting a 2014 450 and was wondering what is the current pricing people are seeing on the YZ450F. I'd like to find one in or around Georgia.

Compared to other 2014 450s and the KTM 350sxf, what are everyone's thoughts on the YZ450f? I currently have an 05 CRF450R and an 02 CR250R that I use mostly for woods/hare scramble riding with occasional mx. I am really having a hard time deciding what I want to get. The last yamaha I've ridden was an 03 yz250F.

I am looking at getting a 2014 450 and was wondering what is the current pricing people are seeing on the YZ450F. I'd like to find one in or around Georgia.

Compared to other 2014 450s and the KTM 350sxf, what are everyone's thoughts on the YZ450f? I currently have an 05 CRF450R and an 02 CR250R that I use mostly for woods/hare scramble riding with occasional mx. I am really having a hard time deciding what I want to get. The last yamaha I've ridden was an 03 yz250F.

Buy a zuk or kawi I own All 13 model except on my 2003 yzf 450.

I have a rmz 450,kxf 450,off 450,yzf450.

there all fast Suzuki has fmf pipe Rekluse you'll never look back and same goes for the kxf 450 the yz is the fastest on top. the others have gobs of pier every where.

I would buy a 2014 RMZ 450. Smokin deals on them compared to the others and its a great bike. I have a 2013 RMZ 450 and a 2013 KTM 250SX and the RMZ is awesome.

Just got one for 7370 OTD today

I just picked up a 2014 for $7,900 OTD ($7,000 before NV tax, title and dealer fees.) They also threw in a free tuner. JS264, did your price include tax? That is crazy cheap if it did.

I just sold my 2003 YZ450 after having owned it since new. The only mechanical parts that failed were a water pump seal and clutch pressure plate. I would bet a large sum of money that I had at least 200 hours on the bike, though I do not know for sure. I checked the valves every couple years and they were in spec every time. I thought about getting a KTM since I race desert, but I couldn't get myself to switch. Any bike will work reasonably well, but some have built reputaions for quality.

I just picked up a 2014 for $7,900 OTD ($7,000 before NV tax, title and dealer fees.) They also threw in a free tuner. JS264, did your price include tax? That is crazy cheap if it did.

I just sold my 2003 YZ450 after having owned it since new. The only mechanical parts that failed were a water pump seal and clutch pressure plate. I would bet a large sum of money that I had at least 200 hours on the bike, though I do not know for sure. I checked the valves every couple years and they were in spec every time. I thought about getting a KTM since I race desert, but I couldn't get myself to switch. Any bike will work reasonably well, but some have built reputaions for quality.

hey I just locked in on one for 7200 otd I know the owner of the dealership.

But you not knowing the dealers I'd a pretty good deal but all the bullshiten fees &%$#@! you. up theye should put the ltd price on them, oh I

forgot then they wouldn't sell any thing.

That's sweet theyevthrew in the tuner.

That's 300 right there and I hear theye work wonders. How do you like the bike? From what I've wred and watched theye look like theye really made it better.

I am happy with the deal I got. As far as how I like it, it looks sweet. I just picked it up yesterday and don't know when I will have time to ride it. Maybe take it out for an hour after work next week.

$5999 OTD,  couldn't pass it up.