Plug Color

This seem okay to you guys usually in the past I'd go richer buts my 2014 yz450f is an animal on my semi custom map ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1404242475.347589.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1404242498.679892.jpg

Assuming that you're using unleaded fuel, plug color means from very little to nothing as to your jetting.  Besides that, the only way to use plug color to evaluate your A/F ratio with leaded fuel is a full throttle run on a used plug with the engine shut down immediately at the end of it.

Plug color is an accurate gauge of plug temperature (yours looks good), and can help to spot problems such as poor ignition quality, incorrect ignition timing, and detonation.  But not jetting.

Assuming that you're using unleaded fuel, plug color means from very little to nothing as to your jetting. Besides that, the only way to use plug color to evaluate your A/F ratio with leaded fuel is a full throttle run on a used plug with the engine shut down immediately at the end of it.

Plug color is an accurate gauge of plug temperature (yours looks good), and can help to spot problems such as poor ignition quality, incorrect ignition timing, and detonation. But not jetting.

Thank you for clearing that up! And it's had some leftover av gas from this winter and I did noy notice in any difference with the standard compression piston ! Only had 3 gallons left