01 yz426 for sale

Very good condition, low hours. Renthal bars, Michelin rear tire, fmf header, o-ring chain, renthal sprocket, new graphics. $3800

One of my friends is chomping at the bit to replace his 2001 yz 426 that just got stolen tue. night. He just got the insurance check a few days ago and as soon as it clears the bank he wants another one. Any chance on meeting half way and /or a little discount because of the travel time? Seriously,Your ridin' bud Kurt

I am interested. I would like to see some pictures or come and take a look at the bike.

Email me at corey@vci.net

Thanks

Mr. Clean,

I live in denton, texas and I have a 2001 yz426f w/ protapers, race tech suspension work and a exrta large tank for sale $4050 and it would save you a drive to kentucky. 940-368-1970 email tat_thompson@yahoo.com

I am interested also-can you e-mail a picture of the bike?

sethv1@ispchannel.com

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Mxer303 ]

I just got my computer hooked up and I haven't even unpacked my scanner. I don't have any pictures of the bike, but that would be easy enough to fix. For the guy in Texas, I would try to get a picture available for you before any of us decides to take a trip. For the guy in Paducah, I could easily meet you in Union City . E mail me for more info at pdk1@charter.net

Paul, you have mail. :)