Another easy question.

Hey everyone. I've got another easy question again. I'm about to do an oil change on my 2001 wr426f, and I had some questions about the oil. First, how much do these typically take (from empty, to plenty)??? my old wr450 was something like 1.75 quarts if I remember right. I would assume this isn't much different because the bikes are practically the same, but just wondering if anyone knew right off... The only reason I ask is bc my manual just says how to add oil and how to check if it's at the right level. It doesn't really give a good indication of how much...

Also this leads me to my next question of if I can use just regular 10w-40 motor oil? Again, my manual says to use 10w-40 for hotter operating temps. (Summer) and 10w-30 for lower temps.

I have always used yamalube, but I cannot get it locally and usually have to order it online. I do have a local autozone and oreilies, and I can pick any choice of regular engine oil I want there, but is there any real difference in using yamalube over some castrol?