08 WR 450 Hour Meter (How?)

so what to wrap the wire around?

All I can think of is to pull the cap and somehow wrap it in therebut it looks to tight a fit, How did you do yours?

Cheers

You wrap as much as you can (6+ turns) around the high tension lead, as close to the cap as possible, and zip tie it in place. 

You can technically wrap it anywhere around that lead, of off the coil, but it has a tendency to get snagged when you remove the tank....

You wrap as much as you can (6+ turns) around the high tension lead, as close to the cap as possible, and zip tie it in place. 

You can technically wrap it anywhere around that lead, of off the coil, but it has a tendency to get snagged when you remove the tank....

But I dont have a high tension lead.

At least the 08 doesn't, the coil is in the plug cap so to speak hence my question do you somehow fit it inside the cap?

But I dont have a high tension lead.

At least the 08 doesn't, the coil is in the plug cap so to speak hence my question do you somehow fit it inside the cap?

You wrap it around the lead just below the cap

You wrap it around the lead just below the cap

Sweet, thanks for that

Your bike has a COP (Coil Over Plug). Wrap as many turns as you can above the grommet that fits into the valve cover and below the point when the wire harness plugs in.

Your bike has a COP (Coil Over Plug). Wrap as many turns as you can above the grommet that fits into the valve cover and below the point when the wire harness plugs in.

Great thanks, just couldnt see how I was going to get the wire inside the COP.