BAJA DESIGNS PRODUCT TESTERS NEEDED

Hey all you 2013-2014 WR450 riders!

Baja Designs is looking to test some new products for the 13-14 WRs, and we need your help. We are hoping to get a bike in shop to evaluate a new product over a 4 day test period, this would require you to drop the bike off and pick the bike up at our San Marcos location. The test rider would be offered a discount on the first of the new product, if you meet the qualifications and are interested please shoot me an email (Christian@bajadesigns.com) or a phone call (760-560-2252 ext. 126)

Thanks! - Christian

2013-Yamaha-WR450F-Profile.jpg

Are the 13–14's different than the 2012's?

I'm not close enough to qualify to be a tester, but...

What kind of products?

Christian, sent you a email.

Hey all you 2013-2014 WR450 riders!

Baja Designs is looking to test some new products for the 13-14 WRs, and we need your help. We are hoping to get a bike in shop to evaluate a new product over a 4 day test period, this would require you to drop the bike off and pick the bike up at our San Marcos location. The test rider would be offered a discount on the first of the new product, if you meet the qualifications and are interested please shoot me an email (Christian@bajadesigns.com) or a phone call (760-560-2252 ext. 126)

Thanks! - Christian

2013-Yamaha-WR450F-Profile.jpg

We have a tester!! ( for now) thanks for all the emails, I will repost to confirm any changes, thanks - Christian

That didn't take long! :)

We have a tester!! ( for now) thanks for all the emails, I will repost to confirm any changes, thanks - Christian

We are looking for another tester! Here's your chance, call me directly to set up a meeting!! 7605602252 EXT. 126 or ask for Christian