HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crf917rider

Really clutch plates this soon !

4 posts in this topic

I got 9 hours on my 14 450 . I wouldnt say im a clutch abuser but im a vet b rider. Yesterday i was racing and at times i would stab the clutch get on the gas and it felt like the the clutch was still engaged.... I guess im in need of plates :(

Definitely not normal.  I have plates with 100 hours on them that are still in spec.  If you really abuse them they will heat up and have issues but that is usually under extreme abuse (think 1st gear technical rocky uphill) then be OK when they cool down.  I have never had an issue in a mx type situation.  What type of racing?

Mx .... I took them out and they look fine I dont know if its in my head and just wheel spin its like if i stab the cluth it takes a extra sec. Or two to release