Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x_JT_x

I've changed sides. Wr450f

6 posts in this topic

I just yesterday traded my drz400e for a great shape wr450f. 2004, under 500 miles. Its got fatty bars, a gyr pipe tip (or whatever that yamaha brand thing is) and is otherwise pretty stock.. Advice on what to do first? Here's a picture because everyone loves picturesImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401568207.656678.jpg

I can already tell it's going to be great..

On another note, it dripped a couple drops of oil out of that breather tube. Doesn't seem normal, but the oil that came out was a good honey color. Is it supposed to drop oil from there? I'll be doing a oil and filter change and a full grease job on the bike.

That breather gets condensation and turns the oil over flow a weird color.

Ignore it.

Read the FAQ section at the top of the forum

I just yesterday traded my drz400e for a great shape wr450f. 2004, under 500 miles. Its got fatty bars, a gyr pipe tip (or whatever that yamaha brand thing is) and is otherwise pretty stock.. Advice on what to do first? Here's a picture because everyone loves picturesattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401568207.656678.jpg

I can already tell it's going to be great..

On another note, it dripped a couple drops of oil out of that breather tube. Doesn't seem normal, but the oil that came out was a good honey color. Is it supposed to drop oil from there? I'll be doing a oil and filter change and a full grease job on the bike.

Street title the wr and you will love it even more, it'll smoke that drz!

1 person likes this

Street title the wr and you will love it even more, it'll smoke that drz!

Impossible. I live in California. Plus, If I wanted something street legal it would be like a ninja or cbr. But I'm fine with driving a car as it is ;)