I've changed sides. Wr450f

I just yesterday traded my drz400e for a great shape wr450f. 2004, under 500 miles. Its got fatty bars, a gyr pipe tip (or whatever that yamaha brand thing is) and is otherwise pretty stock.. Advice on what to do first? Here's a picture because everyone loves picturesImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401568207.656678.jpg

I can already tell it's going to be great..

On another note, it dripped a couple drops of oil out of that breather tube. Doesn't seem normal, but the oil that came out was a good honey color. Is it supposed to drop oil from there? I'll be doing a oil and filter change and a full grease job on the bike.

That breather gets condensation and turns the oil over flow a weird color.

Ignore it.

Read the FAQ section at the top of the forum

I just yesterday traded my drz400e for a great shape wr450f. 2004, under 500 miles. Its got fatty bars, a gyr pipe tip (or whatever that yamaha brand thing is) and is otherwise pretty stock.. Advice on what to do first? Here's a picture because everyone loves picturesattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401568207.656678.jpg

I can already tell it's going to be great..

On another note, it dripped a couple drops of oil out of that breather tube. Doesn't seem normal, but the oil that came out was a good honey color. Is it supposed to drop oil from there? I'll be doing a oil and filter change and a full grease job on the bike.

Street title the wr and you will love it even more, it'll smoke that drz!

Street title the wr and you will love it even more, it'll smoke that drz!

Impossible. I live in California. Plus, If I wanted something street legal it would be like a ninja or cbr. But I'm fine with driving a car as it is ;)

Ride it!!!

Get an adjustable air/fuel screw, and ride!!!