HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
needsprayer

GPR V2.0

4 posts in this topic

http://www.gprstabilizer.com/photogallery.php?dir=gpr_v20

The check is in the mail. :)

They have the GPR V2 for the BRP. Look at the pics, it sits under the handlebars. And they have a great pad as part of the kit. Sweeeeet.

Not cheap, but it comes in Red, so what's not to like. :D

I will be buying my own handlebars, because all they offer are Black Renthal fatbars. Yuk.

Who let the dogs out :D :D :D

Gave them a call about a week ago about a foreward mounting post, and the person I got ahold of said they don't offer it (and it sounded like they didn't have plans to in the near future, either). However, there may be hope, as in a few of the pictures on GPR's site, the GPR 2.0 designed for a quad had a foreward mount. :)

Wait a minute cause they definitely offered a forward mount on the older product and I'd be shocked if they didn't offer it for the newer V2 :D

In fact, I'm almost certain that GPR offers the new V2 in forward mount only for the XR650R. Give them a call cause I'm sure they do :)