HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StandardFish450

2012 WR450f Resistor

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys. So I bought this bike with a YZ plate on the front and all of the wires taped together in a ball behind it. In my narrow-minded teenagedness, I unwrapped all the wires trying to figure out the dashboard and didnt put them back. Long story short, I need a new ceramic resistor for this thing. Not using my electric start isnt really a hassle but i want it back. Anyone have one I could buy or know how to get one cheap? Also my stock gas cap on the fuel tank leaks and bubbles like crazy! Whats up with that? 

Remove the one-way vent on your gas cap line

What size resiston / is it marked

-Thanks I'll try that!

-Not only was it not marked that I know of, but it also was completely shattered by the steering stop, so i wouldn't know anyway. But i just broke down and got another stock one on order. It was kind of expensive, but at least i can have it by this weekend.