HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Piznapple

In need of a slip on exhaust or tip.

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm in need of an exhaust tip with a spark arrester, or a slip on pipe with an arrester in it. Need it by Friday!! Btw 13yz450f thanks for reading and helping out.

forget the idea of a tip, its just a easy (not that cheap) fix. If you are serious about riding invest the $250 in a slip on and have fun. As for what one... depends a lot of price point but FMF is always a solid contender. RM will over night that baby for like 20 bucks so if you hussel you should have a day or 2 spare.

and hey fellow CO riders what up

Edited by ekulb14

Agree that the FMF Q4 is nice. I run it without the spark arrestor at the track. The RCT feature makes it easy to put the arrestor in for off road.

i picked up the lexx tip with the carbon fiber cover, looks cool was easy to install ( though it was requires a pop rivet gun) and best of all my maps still worked. was 88$ if i recall