2014 YZ450F EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1403814388.139429.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1403814495.929773.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1403814547.832796.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1403814606.322808.jpg does not pertain to the subject matter, but I also just installed this ride engineering 20 mm offset clamp with the Showa stabilizer. Edited by Kman444

Does anyone sell replacement heat shields for these pipes? I can't believe Lightspeed or other doesn't make a replacement for the stock shields.

Did you or anyone else find the answer to this?

Did you or anyone else find the answer to this?

×2.

I just got some carbon fiber ones to replace the stock shields on my FMF system $135 for both. They look just like the stockers but are very light and look sweet!

Yes they are for the 2015 450

I just got some carbon fiber ones to replace the stock shields on my FMF system $135 for both. They look just like the stockers but are very light and look sweet!

cool what brand? Pics?

I want to post a special thanks to Mmcdan for hooking me up with the pipes for my bike for nothing now that's a good dude.

I'm in the market for a slip on looking at the yosi like yours and FMF 4.1. I like a loud bike and I also need a spark arrestor I know the FMF comes with one but does the yoshi? How's the yoshi sound with the carbon fiber canister?

. Well I have put the full fmf on my stock bike it smooth end out the power delivery got rid of the jerkiness just gives the bike usable power everywhere I believe you can't go wrong with fmf.

I'll just be getting the slip on do you think the header makes that big of a difference? And how does it sound? Loud n burley?:D

. Well I have put the full fmf on my stock bike it smooth end out the power delivery got rid of the jerkiness just gives the bike usable power everywhere I believe you can't go wrong with fmf.

I had the same experience.

@yzUSMC I think you asked about sound. The FMF full system - on my non calibrated equipment used to test headphones - shows the system at ~99DB Idle with a peak of 106. I never measured against stock but the same test on a '15 KX450 is at 104DB for a high. I dont remember the idle numbers. 

I'll just be getting the slip on do you think the header makes that big of a difference? And how does it sound? Loud n burley?:D

. There's hardly a difference in sound it's pretty quit system you should go for the full system. After only running slip pons in the past Theye make the full systems for a reason it works and works well it's got a power band now not just in your face it's worth the full system as a matter of fact I'm going to buy the header now for my 13 rmz450 .

pm me when you get a chance

. The fmf almost sounds stock I herd the DR.D

Is quieter than stock.