HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motojase316

2014 YZ450F EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

87 posts in this topic

What exhausts are you guys running? I had a DR.D FULL system on, It flattened off the bottom which I am not a fan of.

I removed the header as it was eating holes through my boots where they rubbed on the pipe without a shield.

The DR.D slip on only was red hot!!! Loved the power and performance over the full system.

Looking to switch to Yoshimura now, Has anyone tried the system?

I have read MXA pipe shoot out, which lead me to DR.D. But there opinion didn't relate to mine.

What exhausts are you guys running? I had a DR.D FULL system on, It flattened off the bottom which I am not a fan of.

I removed the header as it was eating holes through my boots where they rubbed on the pipe without a shield.

The DR.D slip on only was red hot!!! Loved the power and performance over the full system.

Looking to switch to Yoshimura now, Has anyone tried the system?

I have read MXA pipe shoot out, which lead me to DR.D. But there opinion didn't relate to mine.

Stock!

I had the Yoshi slip on, but didn't end up getting along with it too well.

I believe Yamaha nailed it with this pipe and have heard the same about the 250 as well. Don't fix what isn't broken and leave the stocker on there.

Stock!

I had the Yoshi slip on, but didn't end up getting along with it too well.

I believe Yamaha nailed it with this pipe and have heard the same about the 250 as well. Don't fix what isn't broken and leave the stocker on there.

What was your beef with the yoshi ? Thats what I was thinking about going. .

Man that yoshi sounds like what I am looking for.

The Dr.d is what you described what you are looking for.

It's all about what you are looking for I suppose. The motor works amazing for me in stock form. The only thing this bike needs now is a lighter, more fit rider. :)

2 people like this

Sweet, let me know your thoughts.

I bought that pipe too. Fits well, sounds great. It didn't added much power, but it sounds 10hp stronger! Haha

I bought that pipe too. Fits well, sounds great. It didn't added much power, but it sounds 10hp stronger! Haha

But how does it look? Does it look sweet too? :)

But how does it look? Does it look sweet too? :)

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401672146.820501.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1401672207.650473.jpg

Looks great. Although, I did pressure wash the inside decal edge up, so I just peeled it off.

French mag Motoverte did a complete test on the yzf 250 pipes and the Akro can out the best.

1 person likes this

they look good, would like a review too.

I have one, full System akropovic Evo but it is on a 2008 yz450f

Didnt it add some power on top? I want a little bit less power on bottom and more on top rev. Stock it is a ton of power in bottom and mid but plans out very much on higher revs.

1 person likes this

Didnt it add some power on top? I want a little bit less power on bottom and more on top rev. Stock it is a ton of power in bottom and mid but plans out very much on higher revs.

With just the slip-on, I haven't noticed it.