High pressure radiator cap?

My 07 yz450f sprayed coolent out of the cap after about 3 minutes of running it I was told maybe a high pressure cap might fix this anyone had this problem or any ideas on what to do

Sounds like there is some other problem, a high pressure cap would just be a band aid.

A boyeson water pump kit would solve your problem

3 min of riding or 3 min of idling?   was the radiator filled or level set just above the fins? 

3 min of riding or 3 min of idling?   was the radiator filled or level set just above the fins? 

Both important questions. 

I was rippin her up and down the road when it happend could there maybe be a clog some were in it becuse the guy that owned it before caught a rock and busted the water pump cover and instead of getting a new one he just silaconed the crap out of it I have bought and replaced the cover and gasket since owning it though

You can easily enough check for free flow by running water through each radiator and the engine with the system opened up.  But what you might more likely find is that you have a leaking head gasket.

Cool thanks guys

high pressure caps are the best way to get a blown water pump seal.  if you're constantly boiling then get a fan, for a blown cap i'd look for a blockage or head gasket issue.

just my .02