426 Rekluse - tough pull

I put the EXP in the other day and believe I have it adjusted properly but haven't gotten to ride it yet. The clutch pull is now horrendous instead of just bad. Is this normal? I've installed 1 Dynaring on my KTM Exc and MXC, and Rekluse on my 950 - all hydraulic clutches. The pull got a little heavier but not bad.

So is this normal? I searched and came up with tons of results but not what I'm looking for.

Going riding this weekend and need to make sure it's sorted before I drive almost 4 hours to get there.

I have the rekluse exp as well. Yes the clutch pull was hideous with the supplied clutch springs, but it needs them to operate correctly. The answer for me was the moose easy pull ratio box. $40 and well worth it!!! You'll need to reroute your clutch cable because of the extra length. Chose a path where the cable is as straight as possible and the curves are as long as possible. Then lube the cable while your at it and you will be impressed. The only hard part is correctly setting your free gain after install because of all the adjustment points.

Thanks.

I ran it in the woods and found I never needed the lever so I guess it's not going to be an issue. Plenty of grunt to get up some rock ledges and over logs.

IT is dying sometimes on abrupt throttle chops like spinning around a tree but I think it is running rich a bit.

Now I just need to quiet the exhaust about 10dbs....fresh repack before ice season and it was still quite loud.