throttle too sensative?

never thought i would complain about a throttle being too easy to twist, but when i start to get some arm pump and throttle and clutch control become a little less accurate, the super easy and responsive throttle gets a little sketchy on jump faces. anything i can do to make it a little harder to twist? this is on a 2011 yz450 btw

I cannot recommend anything to make the actual grip twist with more effort, but wade at injectioneering can make all that jumpiness disappear. I got that mod done, and that's the first thing I noticed. No more jumpy jittery throttle. Smooth roll on power

I cannot recommend anything to make the actual grip twist with more effort, but wade at injectioneering can make all that jumpiness disappear. I got that mod done, and that's the first thing I noticed. No more jumpy jittery throttle. Smooth roll on power

I had the same issue with my yz450f....if you have the tuner you can dial down the settings to a softer response. I have mine set for wet mud conditions, it helps the hard hit out of a turn. You will get use to it. I might add I also changed my gearing for woods riding. Good luck ....

never thought i would complain about a throttle being too easy to twist, but when i start to get some arm pump and throttle and clutch control become a little less accurate, the super easy and responsive throttle gets a little sketchy on jump faces. anything i can do to make it a little harder to twist? this is on a 2011 yz450 btw

see my post below...

When I jumped on my 14 this year I found the same thing, ITs almost like have wisky throttle, almost, I just loosened the cable a touch so it wasn't so sensitive until I get the throttle body mod done