HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xcbuckeyeguy

2014 yz450f gytr flywheel ?

13 posts in this topic

I just got a 9.21oz GYTR from Rocky Mountain ATV in the last 2 weeks. Installed it Friday in 10 mins. First ride will be tomorrow.

Rockymountain only list it up to a 13'. After looking on eBay again I found one for the 14' for $235 shipped.

I just looked at my invoice from Rocky Mtn and it was actually $89.99 for the GYTR 9.21oz FWW. You are paying almost triple the price.

I just looked at my invoice from Rocky Mtn and it was actually $89.99 for the GYTR 9.21oz FWW. You are paying almost triple the price.

The part you purchased is not for the 2014. Apples and oranges.

Mine is an 09, so I guess that is the difference. Damn, there must be some special magic dust on the new FWW then.....

Mine is an 09, so I guess that is the difference. Damn, there must be some special magic dust on the new FWW then.....

Or it could be because it has a higher demand for the new bike. I simply wanted to know if anyone has been able to get one for the 2014 and where. Not what they cost for other models.

I just ordered one on Ebay from mm_cycle. It says they have 10 (-1) available.

I just ordered one on Ebay from mm_cycle. It says they have 10 (-1) available.

Cancel that! They DON'T have them.