2014 yz450f gytr flywheel ?

Has anybody been able to get one yet? Everyone I've found so far is on backorder.

I just got a 9.21oz GYTR from Rocky Mountain ATV in the last 2 weeks. Installed it Friday in 10 mins. First ride will be tomorrow.

Got the GYTR 4.4 oz for my 13' also from Rocky Mt. Made a hugr difference!

Rockymountain only list it up to a 13'. After looking on eBay again I found one for the 14' for $235 shipped.

That sounds very expensive. I think mine was like $118????

I think that's msrp. The ones I've seen on backorder are $185 at % 20 off.

I just looked at my invoice from Rocky Mtn and it was actually $89.99 for the GYTR 9.21oz FWW. You are paying almost triple the price.

$230 msrp from Yamaha website. Is yours for a 2014 ??

I just looked at my invoice from Rocky Mtn and it was actually $89.99 for the GYTR 9.21oz FWW. You are paying almost triple the price.

The part you purchased is not for the 2014. Apples and oranges.

Mine is an 09, so I guess that is the difference. Damn, there must be some special magic dust on the new FWW then.....

Mine is an 09, so I guess that is the difference. Damn, there must be some special magic dust on the new FWW then.....

Or it could be because it has a higher demand for the new bike. I simply wanted to know if anyone has been able to get one for the 2014 and where. Not what they cost for other models.

I just ordered one on Ebay from mm_cycle. It says they have 10 (-1) available.

I just ordered one on Ebay from mm_cycle. It says they have 10 (-1) available.

Cancel that! They DON'T have them.