Need help fast! Oil change 14 yz450f

I have 10 hours on my bike, and I have changed the oil twice. Once at 1 hour with a new filter and again at 5. I am now needing to change it again along with a new filter. Each time I did it so far with the filter replaced or not I put in 0.69 L and it was above the low mark and no oil came out wil hitch is good according to the manual. But there is one thing I don't get in the manual. Here's a pic of it. I assume it means 0.69 L for when you just change oil and if you change the oil and filter. But what does it mean when it says quantity (disassembled)? Does it mean if you took the cases apart and it was completely dry or what? ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1399811321.832982.jpg

Alright thanks man. I know that for sure now because earlier I put 0.95 in it and opened the check bolt and a bunch came out. So I know it is 0.69. What about just changing the oil and not the filter? Still put 0.69 in?

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the oil check bolt? You have me worried now :(

It shows you exactly where it is in your manual haha. You said it hasn't hurt in the last 5 oil changes. You won't notice a difference in 5 oil changes especially if changed after each ride. But it will definitely have long term effects.