HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carlcox89

WR polisport rear fender

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I need to change my rear fender of my '07 WR450f for a new one and was looking for a white one, but need to know if anyone that has the polisport ones can tell me if it has the holes for the stock tail light and route for the cable ?

I've always had better luck using OEM plastic. Places like yamahapart and others ship free with like a $50 order, and the price difference isn't more than $5-8 usually, but the quality is better IMHO. Just my $.02

Problem is that I live in Europe, and prices here arent the same as there :(

RMK800 can you confirm if the reference is : 8569400001 or ends in 2  ? (only the first 5 matter, the last one is for color)

The part # from Rockymountainatv is. 1146770081.

I don't have any reference to that number you listed.

I would normally agree to buy OEM in a lot of casses. The plastic is every bit as good as the OEM I took off.

Acerbis also makes a white rear fender that fits the 07-11 WR 450 with stock tail light hook up. I have one shown on my supermoto bike in my garage.

Acerbis also makes a white rear fender that fits the 07-11 WR 450 with stock tail light hook up. I have one shown on my supermoto bike in my garage.

but is more pricey... around 80€ because they include a tail light :/ and i just need the fender

Edited by Carlcox89

but is more pricey... around 80€ because they include a tail light :/ and i just need the fender

It didn't come with the tail light in the U.S. had to use the original.