Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkDan

2010 Exhaust system and piston

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a 2010 yz450, and I got ran into while picking my bike up from a first turn crash, and it destroyed my Yoshi silencer. So I was wandering what exhaust you guys have and what it does to the power and how you like it, and how loud it is the quieter the better. I also need to prep the whole bike and was wandering what piston you guys would recommend, I was thinking about the gytr high compression piston, so I could have a little more torque off the bottom. Thanks for the advise.

Hi guys, I have a 2010 yz450, and I got ran into while picking my bike up from a first turn crash, and it destroyed my Yoshi silencer. So I was wandering what exhaust you guys have and what it does to the power and how you like it, and how loud it is the quieter the better. I also need to prep the whole bike and was wandering what piston you guys would recommend, I was thinking about the gytr high compression piston, so I could have a little more torque off the bottom. Thanks for the advise.

I just picked up a 2010 as well...after reading all the negative comments about these bikes I was curious to see for myself....I love the bike so far and I haven't even set it up for me yet....yes, the front end is vague but I will just adjust my riding style,no big deal. I cant comment on the exhaust but if your looking for a little more torque off bottom then any higher compression piston should be fine...