HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Looped_Out

CRF hot start lever for YZF comp release?

6 posts in this topic

I haven't had a chance to check this out, but does anyone know if the the hot start lever on the CRF will work as a compression release lever for the YZF? The CRF clutch and hot start lever share the same perch, right?

I had the one from worksconnection on my YZ400. It was great, never got broken. A little spendy for the perch with the quick adjuster and compresion release lever, but it was worth it.

Ive got one of those works connections units, its sweet. Uglyness at all time low on the clutch side of the bars, but that dubach hot start button is bitchen, expensive as h$%^, but it only money right? :)

Yeah, i saw the Works Connection unit but IMO it is way too much $$. I'll probably break it anyway. The DRD hot start gizmo that bolts to the brake perch is not for the 400's carb. So I'm studing my options. I had a Moose perch with on the fly adjuster, looked just like the Works Connection (one lever and needle bearings) at a fraction of the cost. I really liked it till it broke in a crash yesterday. The XR650 has the dual lever on one perch setup?