Setup after engine relocation

Hey guys just wondering if there is any thing as far as setup you should do after the dr d engine relocation. I'm thinking probly not but curios. My bike is pretty stock except for fly wheel weight and a factory connection revalve with the stock springs. I have the bike set too fc recommended base settings for clickers and forks up 5mm. I will be playing with the clickers when I get some time. If any one wants too through there 2 cents in about the relocation kit also that would be cool Thanks. Bike is a 2012.

Edited by Mtrain730

If you are running excessive sag (~110+), back it down a bit. The engine relocation kit, for me at least, allowed me to run a more standard sag setting.

If you are running excessive sag (~110+), back it down a bit. The engine relocation kit, for me at least, allowed me to run a more standard sag setting.

ok thanks I'm currently running 108 not sure if consider that excessive. We're you happy with relocation kit did feel it made a positive difference. Worth the effort. Thanks again.

Yeah, the kit made a difference for sure. I was actually pretty shocked at just how much I noticed.

108 isn't excessive, but with the kit installed, try getting closer to 100 and go up from there. I don't recall what I ended up with to be honest but sag was the only thing I changed when I added the kit to my '11.