Cold Start

My BRP has been been in storage in the garage (unheated) for the past 2 months. It has a full tank of gas with gas stabilizer. I drained the carb before putting it in storage. Today I decided to try and start it. Before I tried, I placed a small heater near the bike's engine (about 5ft away)and turned it on for about an hour. After it was warmed up, I turned the gas on, choked it half way and kicked. It started on the first kick! I could not believe it!

If you're having trouble starting a cold pig - try it!

I never have problems starting my BRP when it's cold, In Dec. we were out at Mojave for the weekend, it got down to 27 deg. at night, early in the morning, one kick and she lit...now when shes all warmed up, about one out of 5 times that I stop off the trail and shut it off, she will give me a hard time, 3-5 kicks to fire up again. Haven't figured that one out yet... :)

I never have problems starting my BRP when it's cold, In Dec. we were out at Mojave for the weekend, it got down to 27 deg. at night, early in the morning, one kick and she lit...now when shes all warmed up, about one out of 5 times that I stop off the trail and shut it off, she will give me a hard time, 3-5 kicks to fire up again. Haven't figured that one out yet... :)

Maybe running a bit rich?