HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kc_husky

Flywheel weights on sale anywhere ??

6 posts in this topic

I have been searching for a sale on flywheel weights, has anyone heard of any sales. Or know where to get a good deal on them? Thanks, for any info. :)

Edareus,

If you take a closer look, the rebate flywheel on Stroker is for 98-99 YZ400F, KcHusky have a 01

00 and later YZF use a different flywheel than 98-99, so the rebate Stroker weight didn't fit on later model.

I've tried to buy one myself, and that was their own answer.

My 2 cent

Dan

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: Dan_YZF ]

I just bought a 10oz from David at Atom Motorcycle Tours. He was very helpful. Drop him a line and see what he can do for you . I am a firefighter and have nothing to do with his business. His email is contact@atomtours.com. Tell him leatherlungs sent ya. Good luck and take care.

Dan_YZF, Didn't know there was a difference in the later years. Learn something new everyday!

KC Husky,

I'm sorry that it took so long, I just got my password to work. I just purchased a 12 oz flywheel for my 99 and it did wonders. I bought it from www.strokerspeed.com for 42 bucks + 8 bucks shipping. Check in the sale items!

edareus

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: edareus ]