2006 WR 450F Electrical Issues

You guys do realize that one of those two fuses is a spare and is not connected to anything, right?

Now don't I feel silly

Got the bike back from the shop after the wiring harness was replaced.  They indicated that the harness was crushed by my 6.5 gallon tank.  So, Friday, I went for a ride, got about 50 miles out and stalled the bike.  The electrical starter was working (hey an improvement), but it would not fire.  Tried to kick, no start.  I was near a hill and pushed it up.  Tried to bump start.  No start.  Pushed higher up the hill, tried to bump, no luck.  Pushed even higher and tried a 3rd gear bump.  It took off after quite a ways of rolling over.  Drove the bike home.  I suspect the wire harness probably has the grey wire intact now, and I am running rich. 

At this point I am not sure if I want to cut the wire, or adjust the jetting to stock in the carburator.  One thing is for sure, I am tired of working on this problem, and have lost confidence on this bikes reliability.  Anyway, Saturday, I bought a KTM 450 XC-W.  Still have my WR, but its going to sit for awhile while I go riding.