Malcom Smith Trail on the WR

We recently bought a right radiator for a real good closeout price directly from Mishimoto for one of our WR's. Note they only have the right ones on closeout.

We recently bought a right radiator for a real good closeout price directly from Mishimoto for one of our WR's. Note they only have the right ones on closeout.

Your not helping the situation..... :lol:

Your not helping the situation..... :lol:

Oops well it was only for the boys bike. Surely Kool would want matching radiators. I think.

Oops well it was only for the boys bike. Surely Kool would want matching radiators. I think.

It's funny, I went on there website and can see you can get the right side one on sale from $200 down to $50. But you can't even buy the left side, or at least it wasn't listed anywhere. Even at the $200. Only the YZ 250 2010 and newer. They seem like good stuff but at full price, :-O

Yep, like we discussed, just check the shipper address and ensure it is from San Bernardino so you're not waiting for the "slow boat from China" to get through customs :banghead:

I received a confirmation, and all it states is 'guaranteed to arrive by 4.23-4.29, shipping from the United States' .

I sent them a message.

Kind of wishy-washy...

Thanks for checking up on me.

I heard those radiators make your bike feel hot again a half hour after they cool it down.

I heard those radiators make your bike feel hot again a half hour after they cool it down.

Oooooh, a reasonably delivered Chinese food joke!  

...actually, what happens is the radiators only cool for one hour, then they are hot again.

gotta put another quarter in

I don't know...that was a pretty solid delivery.

I received a confirmation, and all it states is 'guaranteed to arrive by 4.23-4.29, shipping from the United States' .

I sent them a message.

Kind of wishy-washy...

Thanks for checking up on me.

Yah, I got the same thing.  Just wait until you get the shipper to "track your shipment" and verify where it was shipped from.  They probably get it right 99.99% of the time.  I just happened to be the .01% :cry:

I don't know...that was a pretty solid delivery.

Gotta give it to ya.  First is always the original :thumbsup:

Now they are saying ...well here, let me cut and paste it:

Dear pacificaudiolabs,

hello
thanks your order
we checked, the last radiator is not good,
we can send the package from our factory in china by DHL
You will received the package about 3-5 days.
ok?
if any question, pls contact us
regards

It sounds like they are not a 'company' at all, but a manufacturer trying to be a company.

Jeez, I just wanna get em.

Now they are saying ...well here, let me cut and paste it:

Dear pacificaudiolabs,

hello

thanks your order

we checked, the last radiator is not good,

we can send the package from our factory in china by DHL

You will received the package about 3-5 days.

ok?

if any question, pls contact us

regards

It sounds like they are not a 'company' at all, but a manufacturer trying to be a company.

Jeez, I just wanna get em.

I can't see how you would get it in 3-5 days.  it took it at least 5 days to get from the Port of LA to the post office.  Please let me come along for this ride :goofy:

Well, I asked them if they can guarantee delivery by 4.29.

I won't need them till then anyway, what with the motor digging into and stuff.

Gonna go ahead with + .5 compression piston and new rings, since we'll be in there anyway, and I did 175 hours already.  

I looked closely at the bike while it was in the truck...DANG.... that one Redona ridge trail ride really left a bunch of scars on the swing arm and frame!

OK, gotta go prep the Honda for riding..........

Dear pacificaudiolabs,

hello,

yes, the package can arrive before 4.29.

have a good day

regards

- gpi_racing

Oooooh, I feel so much better now, know the guys building my radiator have no concept of grammar, punctuation, or honesty.

YEEEE HA

Throw back Thursday

My first WR

DSCN7819_zpsf5a88645.jpg

...and new Betsy

IMG_3476_zpsbcbc2f76.jpg

Well, I asked them if they can guarantee delivery by 4.29.

I won't need them till then anyway, what with the motor digging into and stuff.

Gonna go ahead with + .5 compression piston and new rings, since we'll be in there anyway, and I did 175 hours already.  

I looked closely at the bike while it was in the truck...DANG.... that one Redona ridge trail ride really left a bunch of scars on the swing arm and frame!

OK, gotta go prep the Honda for riding..........

A good cure for the swingarm scars are the graphics.  Never had them before but decided to get them on my last order as my swingarm had taken a beating over the years.  Amazing the scars they can cover up :smirk:

WR450.jpg

Edited by KennyMc

OK so how did you get those graphics?

I've had graphics on order with Paul for two months, and no graphics. 

...but he doesn't use Decal Works does he.....