HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottzx7rr

Ferry To Ride

5 posts in this topic

From CycleNews.

Nine Days After Surgery

Just nine days after undergoing knee surgery, Yamaha 's Tim Ferry practiced today at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California, and declared himself fit to race tomorrow night in round two of the EA Sports Supercross Series.

Ferry, who suffered the injury on New Year's Day in Florida, said he was a little off after the first session, but felt much better the second time out.

The San Diego track, though not completely finished because the whoop sections have yet to be constructed, appears to be a little easier than last week's Anaheim track - and those whoop sections won't be back to back like they were at Edison Field.

Jeremy McGrath, meanwhile, looked strong in today's practice sessions after struggling with a 13th place finish in last week's opener.

In a press conference this week, McGrath stated that he'd wanted to win last week's Anaheim opener more than any other race in his career - so perhaps he put a bit too much pressure on himself and that led to the arm pump that slowed him. With that behind him, McGrath feels as though he's completely prepared for tomorrow night's event.

-CN

F#@% Yeah!!

I miss that sound in the race! Let's just hope he's not being too agressive on the come back.

BTW, call me lame but how can I see more races? I only see one every blue moon with the standard cable and tv in the bay area.

I need more moto-x (sx)

Thanks,

J :)

With the current airlines prices down you could always fly there and watch in person. LOL Almost every weekend live racing what more could you ask for? LOL Just had to be ornery. :)

F#@% Yeah!!

I miss that sound in the race! Let's just hope he's not being too agressive on the come back.

BTW, call me lame but how can I see more races? I only see one every blue moon with the standard cable and tv in the bay area.

I need more moto-x (sx)

Thanks,

J :)