HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asondrup

Dealer that has Generation 1 Excel Pro series carrier set

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I recently bought a 2002 WR426F Excel pro Series supermoto complete wheels for my 1998' WR400F but the carrier ring set for front and rear wheel didnt come with it, and it seems nearly impossible to get them anymore here in Denmark, do you know of any dealer who are willing to ship internationally, that has these Carriers?

otherwise these wheels are useless. 

Best Regards Anders. 

I'm not a dealer, but I have a New in the box, front adaptor FCS- 4991 fits many years . I also have a used rear adaptor taken off a WR 450 excel pro series hub 2006-2012.

I believe that Yamaha WR 450 has had the same wheel set since 1998. Do some research and PMMe if you find that these fit. They absolutely do fit 2006-2012 WR 450f

Excel Wheel Excel Pro Series Carrier Ring Sets - JCWhitney

www.jcwhitney.com/excel-wheel-excel-pro-series-carrier...

Floor Mats Weathertech, Husky Liners, Lloyd Mats; Seat Covers Neoprene, Camo, Leather, Sheepskin; Dash Covers Velour, Suede, Plastic Caps; Cargo & Trunk Mats ...

This might be an alternative!