Gearing for low rpm at 80kph

Looking for good front and rear sprocket size to run around 2500rpm on yz450f. Any suggestions

gearingcommander.com

In the first place, you posted in the WR forum (it's been moved).

Secondly, what you want ain't going to happen.  If you run a 15/40 (a custom rear sprocket and problems related to the chain slider), 80mph will be just shy of 7000 RPM with a 19" rear.

If you install a WR 4th and 5th, and run the same gearing, you can push that down to 5900.

I have 4 speed transmission from YZ on my WR. My front sprocket is 16 which is max what i could fit there, rear is 48. It is fine ratio for me but i dont ride hard and in 70% on straight field track. Riding on slow sections needs use of a clutch for me, it is easy to stall a motor.

In the first place, you posted in the WR forum (it's been moved).

Secondly, what you want ain't going to happen.  If you run a 15/40 (a custom rear sprocket and problems related to the chain slider), 80mph will be just shy of 7000 RPM with a 19" rear.

If you install a WR 4th and 5th, and run the same gearing, you can push that down to 5900.

He is not in the USA and asked for 80kph...   kilometers...  

80kph is 48mph which is a lot better but I don't see that happening at 2500rpm either

Unit slip. My bad.

But then 15/40 or 16/43 would produce 4200 RPM. A pretty low speed, really.