New owner of a 02 YZ426F what mods do you recommend

I just bought my bike I have yet to ride it. I already love the bike it has a port &polish, no baffling in the stock pipe.

This is the only picture for now

1396462764082.jpg

I also ride a 426, first mod for me was throttle control, these bikes are super easy to whiskey throttle at the worst possible times. have fun with it

Ok I will keep that in mind i bought the auto decomp hot cam. I have yet to install it im also looking at exhaust not sure what to buy. 

I also ride a 426, first mod for me was throttle control, these bikes are super easy to whiskey throttle at the worst possible times. have fun with it

can you tell me a little more about the throttle control mod? ive always thought the throttle is to easy to turn.

It's not a modification, it's what takes place between your ears.  ;)

That's very true my cousin has one with cam's , pro circuit exhaust , and it sounds amazing

It's not a modification, it's what takes place between your ears.  ;)

sometimes it will get lost between my brain and throttle hahaha

Ok I will keep that in mind i bought the auto decomp hot cam. I have yet to install it im also looking at exhaust not sure what to buy.

While you have it apart to replace the cams, put new valves in. Its a 14 year old bike and im sure has plenty of hours on it. Cheap insurance vs a grenaded scrap pile

It has been ported and polished with titanium valves