How to mod lever to make clutch pull easier?

I've read somewhere on here on how to mod either the clutch lever or how the cable is routed to the lever to make clutch pull super easy. Could someone point me in the right direction or shed some light on this? Thanks

I've read somewhere on here on how to mod either the clutch lever or how the cable is routed to the lever to make clutch pull super easy. Could someone point me in the right direction or shed some light on this? Thanks

squeeze a tennis ball 200 times a day for about 1 month, that should do it!

My levers have this strap attached which gives more leverage by pulling from the ball end.

11192678506_fd014ba2bc.jpg

First, ensure all the clutch parts are in proper condition.99% of the time, a rider has a worn out perch/lever/cable or some other shot out part(s).

Every MX bike I have ridden has a one finger pull clutch, if taken care of.

Search "easy pull mod".  It's there somewhere.  William is right, for the most part.  Every YZ450 I've ever been on has a maximum two finger clutch pull as it is.

The strap illustrated pulls from both its attachment points, not just the end, so the only thing it accomplishes is shortening the reach.

I only ever use two fingers so I just moved the perch inward to get better leverage by pulling on the end of the lever and my two outer fingers don't get squished

My strap has the smallest zip tie holding one end so most of the pull is coming from the ball. It is also soaked with paint to make it semi rigid. Pulling closer to the bars puts less stress on your finger.

I have seen people re drill the lever closer to the pivot point to make pull easier, it does work but it will change the sweet spot. you can also buy easy pull levers that are a simple bolt on. I'm not sure the manufacturer, but if you google it you'll find 'em