How bad are these valves out?

Those are almost certainly the originals.  Neither of my '06's moved a valve until they were up around 300 hours.  The '03 I had a ridiculous amount of time on it, and never did move one while I owned it.

Once they start, it's not a good sign, though always watch after a valve adjust to see if the clearances are stable or not.  If the valve is seriously worn, they will tighten up in under 5 hours.

I was trying to find the shims I needed local, so I called the closest honda dealer. He told me they don't sell shims, but if I brought in as many old shims as I needed he would just swap them for free. Thought that was pretty cool. Gonna get it back together and see what they're measuring now.

Those are almost certainly the originals. Neither of my '06's moved a valve until they were up around 300 hours. The '03 I had a ridiculous amount of time on it, and never did move one while I owned it.

Once they start, it's not a good sign, though always watch after a valve adjust to see if the clearances are stable or not. If the valve is seriously worn, they will tighten up in under 5 hours.

Really nothing to do other than clean oil and air to prevent them from moving right?

I was trying to find the shims I needed local, so I called the closest honda dealer. He told me they don't sell shims, but if I brought in as many old shims as I needed he would just swap them for free. Thought that was pretty cool. Gonna get it back together and see what they're measuring now.

I bet he did, those in between sizes are hard to find .

Those are almost certainly the originals. Neither of my '06's moved a valve until they were up around 300 hours. The '03 I had a ridiculous amount of time on it, and never did move one while I owned it.

Once they start, it's not a good sign, though always watch after a valve adjust to see if the clearances are stable or not. If the valve is seriously worn, they will tighten up in under 5 hours.

Now you have me paranoid. I thought .01 or .02mm under spec would be about average for roughly 70 hours. I will definitely be rechecking after 5 or so hrs. Hopefully they hold.