HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lachie11

FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-On Exhaust for 2012 WR450F

3 posts in this topic

I own a 2012 WR450 and am in need of a slip on exhaust , 2012 models already have the megabomb header stock so i only need a slip on. Is there anyway of fitting a FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Slip-On on a wr450? if not i will stick with the fmf powercore 4 but from my understanding the factory 4.1 is better? 

this on fits yz450 and im not sure if they have the same dimensions as a wr, 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FMF-Factory-4-1-RCT-Slip-On-Exhaust-TI-Carbon-Fiber-For-Yamaha-YZ450F-2011-2013-/380861558455?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item58ad1e2eb7&_uhb=1

im also getting the tuner so what map would be used for the factory 4.1? 

thanks guys, and i apologise if this question has already been asked but i cant seem to find it! 

I think an 06-09 yz450 pipe would work.  You might need some kind of gasket to make it fit on the header, I'm not sure if it would come with the right one.