Gas Gas ec 200

Hi, just wondering does gas gas ec 200 01/06 plastics fit on a gas gas ec 200 2000 model. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks

Yes, I have a 2000 & '03 Gassers. The plastics interchange from '00-'06. Rad shrouds interchange up to 2011(I believe). The rear plastics from 94-98 KX 250 will also fit the pre-'07 GasGas enduros.

That's great news, iv been trying to find out for ages and had no luck. Really appreciate it, thanks

Yes, I have a 2000 & '03 Gassers. The plastics interchange from '00-'06. Rad shrouds interchange up to 2011(I believe). The rear plastics from 94-98 KX 250 will also fit the pre-'07 GasGas enduros.

Do you mean the rear fender and the side panels also.  I was wondering if the side panels would fit while using the Gas Gas airbox.

Do you mean the rear fender and the side panels also. I was wondering if the side panels would fit while using the Gas Gas airbox.

Yes, the KX rear fender & side panels fit the pre-'07 GG enduros. I once swapped a complete tail section from my '95 KX 250 onto my 2000 XC to make a local ride. I mean the "whole" tail section(subframe, airbox, carb boot...the works). If you dismantle a 00-06 GG next to a 94-98 KX 250...they are virtually identical, with minor detail differences. Edited by bowhunter007