FMF slip on

I got a 2014 wr450. Did the free mods and the bike rips enough for me as it is but would like the q4 muffler

Will this make me have to get the comp ecu and tweek the settings to keep it running crisp.

I know that running without the whole tailpipe assembly in the stock muffler makes it pop more and not idle as good.

Do the 2014s need the CO adjustments also (ie is it set at 0 also from factory)

Just back from two days on the 2013 WR450F. Put a powercore pipe and comp ecu. Programmed with map that came with the pipe. F'ing fantastic. Only 80 miles on the bike I'm already in love. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395037595.194194.jpg get the pipe ecu and beg borrow steal a powercommander.

Just back from two days on the 2013 WR450F. Put a powercore pipe and comp ecu. Programmed with map that came with the pipe. F'ing fantastic. Only 80 miles on the bike I'm already in love. 📎ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1395037595.194194.jpg get the pipe ecu and beg borrow steal a powercommander.

Yea. Looks like Mendocino NF. What did the CPU and pipe do to your range(mph). How far did that 2 gal take you?

El Dorado NF The gas light was on at under40 miles! I have the 3 gal IMS to install.

Nice

I've done bear river res to the backside of kirkwood a couple times

Sweet trails. Georgetown and foresthhill

Too bad you got put that fat tank on that thin frame

I like how light the bike feels

Specially coming from a rm250 probably 50 lbs lighter

• 3 weeks later...

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1396543371.801229.jpg

Fat tank and 47 tooth rear make the girl fun in the desert. I'll post range when I use a full tank. Really still loving the powercore. Not too loud until you really get on it.

Going from an XR650R this bike is light, fast and all around dreamy.