Loudest exhaust

In the market for a new exhaust. What is the loudest/deepest sounding exhaust I can get foe my 2006 wr450f?

They are not for sale.

Straight pipe it with a fence post.

Save the two stroke.

They are not for sale.

none for sale on eBay?

Why aren't they for sale?

He's trying to tell you in a nice way to grow up and be more responsible about the sound your motorcycle puts out.

If you don't understand that, then there's nothing to be said.

If you want the motorcycle to sound FANTASTIC, get the head ported, put in YZ cams, and jet it perfectly with a Dubach Racing exhaust system.

Or, just take a hammer, and bang a hole in the side of the stock muffler.

Your choice.

Don't be the d-bag with the blown out muffler packing loud bike.

Was just a question. As we dont have a restriction on how loud our bikes can be here where I am. I know in the US its restricted. But thanks

Do you want it to sound loud to you or to others?

If you want it to sound loud to you, why don't you get a stethoscope and put the business end near the end of the muffler.  You'll have to get some hose and extend the stethoscope so you can use it while riding.  Also, modify your helmet so it would fit in it.  That's if you wear a helmet.  This way you can have it as loud as you want and spare the rest of us the racket.  

If you want it to sound loud to others, what's the point?  Scare the animals away? 

Was just a question. As we dont have a restriction on how loud our bikes can be here where I am. I know in the US its restricted. But thanks

We don't have restrictions either in most places except what a private person or organization may have, we just choose to act in a responsible manor. Also loud pipes generally have no back pressure so the bike runs like shit; your call, quieter and good running or loud and crap.

As stated, if you want loud, run it open pipe Or buy a cheap ass pipe and gut it.

But don't be that &%$#@!, please.

Mike

Do you want it to sound loud to you or to others?

If you want it to sound loud to you, why don't you get a stethoscope and put the business end near the end of the muffler. You'll have to get some hose and extend the stethoscope so you can use it while riding. Also, modify your helmet so it would fit in it. That's if you wear a helmet. This way you can have it as loud as you want and spare the rest of us the racket.

If you want it to sound loud to others, what's the point? Scare the animals away?

lol your funny. But thanks for the idea. I'm not asking for an exhaust that going to get people standing on the road waiting to throw rocks at me. When I said loudest/deepest I want and exhaust that would make the bike sound something like the 650r something with a thump deep. Something that people would hear and like not hate me for. I guess I should have asked the question differently.

Yeah, but no manf makes pipes specifically to make them sound like another bike.

The only pipe I know of that has a very distinctive low tone, is also one of the most expensive.....the Two Brothers Racing pipes.

Yeah, but no manf makes pipes specifically to make them sound like another bike.

The only pipe I know of that has a very distinctive low tone, is also one of the most expensive.....the Two Brothers Racing pipes.

Yeah, but PT runs that apparently un-packed cause that mofo is loud. At least at the staging area when he sits on it and goes braaaap, braaaap, warming it up. :D

PT?

If you want the motorcycle to sound FANTASTIC, get the head ported, put in YZ cams, and jet it perfectly with a Dubach Racing exhaust system.

3 outta 4 ain't bad :thumbsup:

Yosh :D J/K... All pretty good cept PC, pretty damn loud.

PT?

Sorry, Paul Turner.

That's who I guessed you meant.

The loudest YZ450 I ever heard was yesterday when we stopped in at willow springs after our ride. They make a flat track - road race down pipe that is scarey loud. I think it's meant to scare the competition. Don't think it's too worthy for the dirt though.

thanks I think I will go with the two brothers. Appreciate the replies.

Dr D is the Loudest I've ever heard, my mate has one on his wr426.

It barks so bad.

Makes my Yoshi sound stock.

Loud is for high school teenagers with subwoofers and flat billed monster hats.

Despite popular belief from self appointed engineers, loud DOES NOT equal fast. Loud equals degenerative hearing loss and closure of riding areas. Your neighbors and riding buddies will appreciate a quiet pipe.