YZ 450 dripping oil.

My buddy has a YZ 450 that he picked up a few months back.  He got it and filled it up with oil and stuck about 1.5 - 2L in there.  After figuring out it was too much he drained what he didn't need and that was that.  Well after running it oil started coming out of an orifice in the head and onto the radiator where it dripped down to the exhaust (we did not notice this at the time).  Note to self: always have a fire extinguisher ready.  Anyway after we got the fire out we rode fast for awhile thinking that it would stop.  We've been riding for several months now and it still does this.  We checked the oil (he found the dipstick lol) and it has what its supposed to in there.  Thanks in advance!       

Gray, my apologies I misunderstood the article you linked too.  I thought for some reason they were only referring to 06 and later. 

BTW, just because you get some retard like my that comes in here asking stupid questions and not understanding the answer the first time doesn't mean just to stop helping people.  Just maybe not the retards. ?