Add external oil feed to 06 - 09 yz450f head? Worth it?

I am wondering if anyone here has tried to add an external oil feed to a 06 to 09 yz450f head. I am starting to get parts to build up a new 426 bottom end with 66.1mm stroker crank and a JSR 98mm tall deck cylinder for a YZ/YFZ450. I planned on using a 05 YZ450F head but I am having a hard time finding a good low hour core to use. I have been looking at the some 06 - 09 and there are a lot more available, are they much better then the 03 - 05? I am going to have the head ported and run +1mm stainless steel ferrea valves and springs and have the buckets WPC treated not sure on what cams though, will probably try a few.

Can't mix the Gen2 head onto the Gen1 bottom end. There's more to it than the oil line.

Can't mix the Gen2 head onto the Gen1 bottom end. There's more to it than the oil line.

Do you know what the differences are? I just have found one guy has put a yfz450r head (gen 2 based) on a gen 1 yfz lower. He had MMAD modify the head, I am going to give him a call.

This build is no expense spared to build a YZ/WR426 into a 500 that I can ride long distance on and off road.