HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott_Aldahl

Help! Does anybody have a precut cb key for sale??

7 posts in this topic

Picked up a couple cb keys from the dealer and they have a very loose fit. Somebody was saying a while back that they made one themselves. I will pay top dollar and shipping to get my hands on a piece or two. Thanks anyone

Email me at aldahlone@aol.com

I've just replaced the CB key with a new stock item, and I'll have to agree that it's not a very tight fit. I think it was Scott F who made his own key.......

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: holeshot ]

Yup, that was me. Scott A, I don't know if I can find my key stock, but you can get it in LA at McMaster.com. I'm near you so let me know if I can help.

Scott - can you tell us, what was the exact size, material, ect that you ordered and used?

I have an '00 - but I imagine all years are the same

Thanks,

Boomer

I machined a slightly oversized key for a friends bike last year. I may have still have some left over but I don't recall the size. I have a small drawer full of various sizes of keystock. Let me know the size and length.

Couly