one more race left.. on frozen ground.. which tires would work..

the last race is 12/16/00...

I live in western Pa...

getting cold..

which tires would do me well on frozen ground..

no studs allowed..

plus some ice..

got a ktm 3oo exc to beat plus a kx 250 and a yzf 400.. they need a end of the year asss kicking...

give them something to think about till next year...

Fred,

Where in Pa do you live? Ever ride at Tower City? Do you know what it takes to dual sport a WR in Pa?

I'm relocating up there in January. Maybe we can hook up and ride.

Anyone else near York?

Bill

Sorry to ask questions and not answer. I have no idea what works on frozen ground. Let me know when you find out, I'll need the info. Smoke'em dude!

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Like 1

Frozen ground is tough. In new hampshire, it gets like pavement. I would recomend a Bridgestone gritty e660. My riding partner rides the Michelin comp III and loves them on the hard stuff. Be warned, if the temp is going to rise the top inch is going to get loose and no matter what you run, it's goin to get squirly. Just so you know, this is only trail experience advice. Never been on a track, so take it for what its worth.

Good Luck

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 12-07-2000).]

• Like 1