Crushed head pipe on 2006 WR 450

When riding this last Saturday I hit a stump ? about 4" in Diameter and crushed my stock head pipe at the bend and bent it back and creased it where it connects to the slip on muffler.

My question is do any of you fellow WR riders have a stock head pipe for sale for a reasonable price? I live in Southern california and have been checking craigslist, but nothing avaliable with in driving distance. Checked Ebay and they want almost as much for a used stock header as FMF wants for a new header.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Go to Home Depot and buy two 1.5 inch OATEY #33400 plumbing caps.  Take your pipe off the bike. Fill the pipe up with water. Plug both ends and place the pipe in your freezer.  Make sure the plugs are tight using the wing nut. Wait overnight and Walla your dent in your pipe is gone. It may take more than one try, if the pipe is dented real bad, but it does work. 

Edited by JVP

It's spelled "Viola"....(french)

The freeze method won't put the slip end back into round, and it will leak......

Dude - get your facts right if you are going to criticise!  Viola is a musical instrument.  French spelling is voilà.