HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

RockerYZWR

Post your ride videos!

115 posts in this topic

This is just a compilation of a bunch of GoPro video from various rides, mostly from this year so far.  It's my buddies and I just out messing around.  If nothing else, it's something else to watch if you're currently snowed in!

Let's keep the thread going with your ride videos.

2 people like this

Nice trail

Are you pulling in your clutch and free-wheeling often?

Yes. I'm not a big engine breaking fan so I ride a gear high and pull the clutch ia lot to free wheel.

Yes. I'm not a big engine breaking fan so I ride a gear high and pull the clutch ia lot to free wheel.

Yeah I do that too, just not as often. I like the engine braking sometimes. Plus it sounds wicked-cool.

started watching the videos until the music came on then went to next one same again.wtf is wrong with people. no one wants to hear the music. They want to hear the sound of the awesome motor

2 people like this

started watching the videos until the music came on then went to next one same again.&%$#@! is wrong with people. no one wants to hear the music. They want to hear the sound of the awesome motor

Wtf is wrong with you ? No one wants to hear people biatch and whine so find another video or watch mine with the volume down and make brap noises real loud.

2 people like this

&%$#@! is wrong with you ? No one wants to hear people biatch and whine so find another video or watch mine with the volume down and make brap noises real

Boo &%$#@! who. Cry me a river. And you are right I didn't watch your lame ass

Edited by Born2Win
1 person likes this

Boo &%$#@! who. Cry me a river. And you are right I didn't watch your lame ass

yawn.png

Post up some of your vids and pics .

Edited by still2smokin
1 person likes this

still2smokin. I just want to apologize for the way I disrespected you. I had no right in doing so. I lost my best friend yesterday to an accident. And I took it out on people that I shouldn't have. Please accept my sincere apology.

yawn.png

yawn.png

still2smokin. I just want to apologize for the way I disrespected you. I had no right in doing so. I lost my best friend yesterday to an accident. And I took it out on people that I shouldn't have. Please accept my sincere apology.

Sorry I didn't read this till now, I am sorry for your loss .

Thanks for the apology , most people wouldn't man up like that but you did .

1 person likes this

Looks like a nice place to ride. You know what would've really made that video, is a little Pantera or something.

1 person likes this