2014 What mods have you done?

My sprocket and disc turned up . So full bike pics now.

Renthal twin ring sprocket

EK HDmx chain

WC axle blocks

Braking rear wave rotor.

1391822550435.jpg

1391822572795.jpg

1391822589890.jpg

1391822605260.jpg

Mpe pro series enhanced suspension.

Black genuine yamaha fork guards off yz250f se

1395448129586.jpg

1395448154506.jpg

1395448166561.jpg

Gytr filter and fuel hose mod.

Ordered Cycra power flow shrouds last night.

1399689223366.jpg

Gytr filter and fuel hose mod.

Ordered Cycra power flow shrouds last night.

what is this fuel hose mod you speak of? is it just re locating the breather hose that comes off the fuel cap?

thanks!

what is this fuel hose mod you speak of? is it just re locating the breather hose that comes off the fuel cap?

Yeah just running the tank breather through the airbox cover.

thanks!

Suspension revalve/resprung and other goodies by FCR (not factory connection). GPR top clamp/submount stabilizer, Rekluse, Renthal RC High bars, ASV levers and Twin air filter cage dont care about performance gains with it, i got it because it seals better than the stock cage.  

Next is a DR.D pipe, and a new front talon hub to make my wheels from my 09 fit the 14. 

cant beat a good suspension and stabilizer.. alot of people say its a bandaid but i won't go back to riding without one. 

Yeah just running the tank breather through the airbox cover.

thanks!

sweet thanks  i just bought a 14 450!!

Hey guys! Just bought my 14 yz450f! My first fuel injected and I'm wondering what starting procedures you guys use and were to set the "choke" I notice you can turn it either way quite a bit wondering if there's a sweet spot.manual says if its not below 50° you don't need to pull it out for starting but its 70 and I'll kick it 4 or so times with it pushed in won't start until I push it in then it will start 2nd kick. What have you guys found that works best??

Thanks!