2014 What mods have you done?

Yoshimura slip on pipe that I have since removed, going back to the stock pipe. Couldn't find a map that I was happy with. Power was up all over, but lacked the smooth delivery of the stock pipe. I don't want more power out of this 450. I want better power. 

Oversized front rotor, ironman rear sprocket and o-ring chain, grips and other miscellaneous bits. Nothing too crazy as the bike is pretty amazing stock once the suspension is set up properly.

Anyone want to buy a Yoshi slip on with about 10 hours on it? Still brand new!

Black front number plate, black fork leg covers, Xtrig triple clamps, Renthal bars, Arc levers, Henson clutch cover, works connection blue motor plugs, Twin Air intake system, FMF ti exhaust , Dr D exhaust not installed yet, new mapping, 50 tooth Protaper sprocket, works connectio black axle blocks, Pro curcit shock link, Braking Bat fly oversize front brake, Sending suspension to Enzo Racing Monday and getting Brigstone 403/404 tires next week. Maybe add some decals and a black seat cover. The bike is the white one and is starting to look pretty sweet

Edited by Denaki

Black front number plate, black fork leg covers, Xtrig triple clamps, Renthal bars, Ark levers, Henson clutch cover, works connection blue motor plugs, Twin Air intake system, FMF ti exhaust , Dr D exhaust not installed yet, new mapping, 50 tooth Protaper sprocket, works connectio black axle blocks, Pro curcit shock link, Braking Bat fly oversize front brake, Sending suspension to Enzo Racing Monday and getting Brigstone 403/404 tires next week. Maybe add some decals and a black seat cover. The bike is the white one and is starting to look pretty sweet

Pics?

What reason are you getting thr dr.d exhaust when you already are running the fmf.

I done my research and ordered a full dr.d system which will be here this week.

I only got the DrD pipe to try, really like the FmF but, just want the best and mx mag. said DrD is the better pipe. I'm going to try and see. I will sell a FMF TI system or a DrD system. Edited by Denaki

Jase,

Honest opinion. Do you like your YZ better than your 13 CRF 450?

Buying the '14 YZ was the best decision I've ever made. So glad I sold my '13 crf 450 for this bike. Getting the throttle body mod on my bike next week. I'll post new pics soon.

I had no intention to move from the Honda, I was at the track and a friend offered me a ride on His 2014 KX450f and kx250f.

After running some laps on the Kawasaki, I realized what I have been missing.... POWER!!!!

I Had no interest in a new Kawi (wanted to get away from the air fork too)

2 days later I had traded my much loved 2013 crf450r Up to the Yamaha... Biggest thing I liked about the Honda was the feel of the bike - ergos etc.

Long story short.

Do I like it better Jeff? YES!!! Far and away better...

Get some pics up Jeff, looking foward to it!!!