HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
True520

00'426 trade for 250f??

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I could trade a 00'520sx or a 00'426f (both in stock,perfect conition.) for a wr/or/yz250f. I

think the smaller bike would fit my laid-back riding style. I live near Asheville, NC and could

drive some.

Thanks,

mitchtruett@hotmail.com

True520,

What you really need to do is keep one of your thumpers and get yourself a top notch 2 stroke.

As luck would have it I have a 00' YZ250 that is in excellent condition, which I would be willing to trade for one of your thumpers. :)

sm421,

No thanks,

I didn't even think I could ride until I bought

a 4-stroke...alot more controlable for me.

Thanks for the offer though.

Mitch

True 520

I've got a decked out 99' DR350X I would trade you for one of them. It has a Biggun exhaust , Vortex airbox, SRC fork brace, suspension has been reworked by Thumper with gold valves, and much more. Bike was bought new April 99' and has been well maintained. It's a well mannered bike with a good low end grunt, great woods bike. Just a thought.

Chris