HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CJPilot

Wanted......Stock XR650R Shock Spring

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Does anybody have a stock rear spring they are wanting to get rid of? My bike has a Eibach on it set up for a 225 pounder and I'm about 185 with gear. I tried to get my sag set correctly and I ran out of spring length before I could get 100mm of sag. So......looks like I need a lighter spring!

I'll even swap somebody out if they need a stiffer spring. I'd have to check and see what rate Eibach is on it though.

Thanks,

Dave

Im getting ready to pull mine out, need to swap it for a 12 eibach (280lb rider), I can set you up with it once i get it out, i just dont know when Im going to get it set up..

Brett :)

Brett,

That would be great, let me know when you get it done and I'll be happy to buy it off you. Maybe we can hook up for a ride since I'm in Seal Beach. I'm always riding solo down here!

Here's my e-mail davidrainey@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Dave :)

Do you happen to know exactly which Eibach it is? I'm 225 - 230 and am looking for one. Would be happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price or if the other trade doesn't work out do a swap for my stock spring.

Dan / Orange County / danielrex@hotmail.com

i will trade you my stock spring for your spring and give yours to dan :) my stock spring is out of my bike in a box in the garage - the only thing i ask is dan comes by and gets the spring and sets up the rest with you.

jws.840@cox.net

home 949 388 1651

cell 949 230 9298

jeff :D

Sounds great to me! I'll contact Dave by e-mail.

Thanks, Jeff, I'll give you a call, probably on Friday sometime.

Dan